Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Back by Popular Demand

Hello,

A few people keep asking me if I have my blog up and running. They have asked me if I could so they can keep better tabs on me. So I guess I will try it again.

So here it goes.. This is what is happening...

Went to a Karmanos downtown to a clinical study called Phase I. It is a program with experimental drugs and you have to meet all the criteria to fit in the program. We were getting ready to sign the forms, when the doctor came back from looking over my last CAT SCAN. He found a tumor on my lower spine. So off to get a MRI and radiation treatments. I need 10 treatments and then I have to wait 2 weeks then we can contact the Phase I doctors and see where we go from there.

So Tuesday I started my first of the ten days of radiation. All is good. Just a little bit tired. So as soon I find out more I will be posting the results.

My patio is in and the landscape is almost finished. I just cant wait until it is done. When it gets done I will post pictures.

The rest of the family is doing fine... Jacs working, Myles working... Its a good thing.. Hopefully Matt will be back on days soon.


Thanks for the prayers, cards and love.

My new saying for this next journey is

I AM IN IT TO WIN IT! (with a little help from my family and friends)
Love ya,
Julie

4 comments:

To My Family and Friends: said...

keep up the fight we are all with ya...

Debby said...

Thanks for the update! Our prayers are with you guys. I can't believe it's been two years. You're amazing! So are your kids! Chris is so happy Myles is home, and I LOVE working with Jac. She makes us look good.

Anonymous said...

Hey sis, your in our thoughts and prayers always, there is no choice but to win it...losing is just not an option. Look forward to you coming to help me check out all the sights on the Chesapeake Bay. Love you!

Cindy said...

hey girfriend...here for you aytime for anything! xoxo