Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR....2010











Happy New Year to Everyone who is still reading... This is our new edition to our family. Matt's nephew Brandon's daughter Ella. She is sooo cute. We enjoy seeing her every chance we can.











Santa Greg was good to his girls.









I can't believe it has been 2 years since this journey has begun... I also can't believe there are people still reading this blog. I haven't really been updating because things haven't changed much.


I am still going to Weisburg every 3 weeks to get treatments and still taking pills for two weeks. The doctor did decrease the pill intake to 3, because I couldn't handle 5 of them.. CAT SCANS are still every 3 months. My next one is scheduled for the end of the month. Hope everything stays the same. The last two have been good. So thanks for all the prayers and concerns. I did get the Doctor to see me only every 6 weeks, instead of every 3. Thank God for that. It was getting old seeing him so often. I almost got him where I want him. I hate breaking in a new doctor. He really likes to follow the rules. And you know me I hate following the rules.












Well December has come and gone. We had a busy month.... A wine tasting party. That was a blast. Thanks to my cousin Matt... he got everyone a little tipsy... but we learned alot and laughed alot. Myles turned 18 years old.. He celebrated his birthday with his uncles and grandmother. Christmas was at our house. Food was great thanks to Matt. I am sure glad he can cook. We played a new gift exchange game. We all had a blast. So I can say that I am done with parties for a while.



It has been great having Jac home for the holidays. She has been a great help. She celebrated the New Year in Chicago with her friends. Myles had to work. Matt and I babysat for my niece. We celebrated with friends... (we were teased about being grandparents... I can sure wait for that. )















Well life is good. Nothing really to write about. I promise if any big things come up I will keep ya posted.



Remember to

LIVE LOVE LAUGH OFTEN>>>>

Julie

No comments: