Monday, July 11, 2011

Lets do it Again!

I finally have some details for you...

On July 18th I start the trail study. I will need to be downtown at Karmanos for 10 hours. They need to moniter my progress. Matt is going with me. The next day, Tuesday I need to go back for 5 hours. Don't know what they are going to do, but I will be there. Then the following Monday, July 25th I need to go back for 5 hours again. After that it will be just on Mondays for about 2-3 hours.

There is no end date to the medication. As long as I can tolerate it and it is doing some good I can stay on the drug. They have me schdule for another CatScan later in August along with another eye exam.

The waiting is the hardest. They don't know if I will have any side effects because on six othe people have had this drug. Kinda of scarey.

Everybody is doing good here at the house. We still need prayers for my brother-in-law he goes in for surgery today. Has infection in his jaw. Not doing good, but he is a fighter..

Thats all I know for now. I promise to keep you posted on how I am tolerating the drug. Wish me luck...

I am in it to win it.....

Love you,
Julie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
Hope everything went well yesterday. We have been thinking about you and as always, have you in our prayers.
Lots of love,
Jon & Lisa