Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 18, 2009 Sunshiny Days are Coming Soon!

Just got back from the doctors. My last BIG CHEMO is this Friday..... YEAH!!!!
My next CAT-SCAN is scheduled for Easter week. Along with a doctors appointment and my first round of maintance chemo. Maintance chemo will take place every 3 weeks, which will be like a mini-chemo. The infusion will last only 10 minutes. Then I will take 5 pills a day for 2 weeks. (just like I am doing now). So it is good news, as long as my CAT-SCAN stays the same. So power of prayer is still needed.... Keep it up..I need you guys..

Well enough about me....
Myles is done with hockey and is waiting for the boat docks to re-open for the season. He has joined a gym to keep him in shape. Spring hockey starts in mid-April. He sure does miss playing. Thank god Devon is here to keep Myles busy. (remember he is our boarder we have every other week). Myles will be going on a spiritual retreat next week. They say all the boys come home enjoying their experience they had there. Other then that Myles is good..

Jac just got over being sick. She was home for a week. Then she worked her whole spring break up at school. She is still looking for a paid internship. Hopefully something will come soon. She has counted the days until school is done and where she can come home and be with us!!!

Matt is plugging along. Getting ready for the boating season to start. But he has alot of boat maintance to do.

I will be doing the Relay for Life Walk again this year. As soon as I get more info on it I will pass it along to you. I do know for sure I will be selling the bags again. They are the ones you decorated and we used at the night walk last year. The cost is $10. So as soon as I get the information I will post it.

That is all I know for now! Sorry it took me so long to post. But I am swamped at work and at home. Keep the prayers coming....

Remember to
LIVE.... LOVE....LAUGH
Julie

P>S> I am hoping to make it to the new Netties with as many friends who want to go to celebrate my last BIG ROUND OF CHEMO..... I am looking at April 25th!! What do you think... Blog me back and let me know if you are in.... Enjoy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be home that weekend for a baby shower!! Just let me know, and I'll be there! (make that me "two"....) BT will staying home, though. But we're always thinking about you! xoxo
:)
Karen

Anonymous said...

Hi, Julie long time no talk. I think we'll be able to come to Nettie's-wherever that is! Let me know the time and location. Talk to you soon! Love, Ang

Debby said...

This is such good news Julie! It's been an incredible year and 1/2, but I think someone is listening to our prayers. I'm already committed to 2 things on the 25th - one is the DSO, but I'm trading in my tickets for another night; the other is a fundraiser for the food pantry in oakland county. Let me know if you change the date.
I'm looking forward to supporting you in the Relay fo Life Walk this year. I signed up of the 3-day walk in AZ in November. This is something I always wanted to do in support of my partner Nancy, and everyone else who has gone through this.
Everybody stay healthy!

Anonymous said...

You are still in our thougths and prayers. Everything sounds like good news. Hope to see you soon. At least this summer around the fourth.

Jon & Lisa