Monday, May 4, 2009

Doing a Little Dance!

Hello,

Just a quick update for those who are still keeping up with me. The doctor said everything looks good. The CAT-SCAN hasn't changed. I start my maintenance Chemo on the 15th of May. He says I shouldn't have any side effects. We will see. I feel great and I am doing good.

I leave for a much needed vacation this Wednesday. Heading to California with my girlie friends... I can't wait.

I wanted to say thank-you to all that have kept me in your prayers. I couldn't have made it this far with out your love and support.

Everything on the home front is going smooth. Myles is leaving for Boston with his cousin and uncle for quick vacation. Jac comes home from college this week. YEAH! Another year done. WOW! Matt is hunting and fishing and enjoying the outdoor life... The family room is finally done... I just love it...

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Thanks to my family for putting up with me. I know this year has been hard on all of you too, but we will survive.

I will update you all with some pictures of my trip and how the maintence chemo went at the end of the month.

Prayers Needed:
Lisa Perkins for her loss of her father
Paulette who has had heart surgery. (she just got done fighting cancer now this)
A teacher at school who is going through some rough medical times..

UPCOMING DATES:
EUCHRE FUND RAISER MAY 30TH. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO PLAY
BAGS FOR SALE FOR THE RELAY FOR LIFE WALK $10.00 (Mom you forgot yours)
Relay for Walk June 13th for any one who wants to walk with (times to come).

Have to go and finish packing...
Remember to

LIVE LOVE LAUGH
Julie


No comments: