Saturday, February 7, 2009

February 7th. Positive Thoughts Needed...























Good Day to all my Readers,


The day is sunny and that is a plus for Michigan weather. Just a quick update to let you know what is going on in my life. I haven't been able to get Chemo for the last two rounds. Blood counts low and having strept throat doesn't help. The break has been nice, I won't lie to you about that. A little scary though.


Needing lots of prayers for the 18th of February when I go for another Cat Scan. We are hoping the spot haven't grown and there is no fluid around my lungs. On the 25th I see the Doc for our next round of attack. Whatever it will be I am ready for it, because I know I have all of your support behind me... That is enough about me... I will give you a quick family update, because you know our life around here is never dull.


Matts Mom and Dad celebrated their 80th birthday. The family had a fabulous brunch at Mac and Rays over the holidays. Great times and memories was what it was all about.









Grandmas 95th birthday party was exciting. She had a wonderful time making those stuffed animals for the kids at Children's Hospital. I also think her company had a great time too. The weather was not the best, but everyone came who said they were coming. As you can see from the pictures below, we made 17 animals... A time my grandma will never forget..


Myles and Matt went up to Marquette for hockey. I received a call from Matt on Friday night that Myles, who is on defence got a HAT TRICK!!!!!! GO MYLES!!!! I am so proud of him. He has worked really hard. He has always played offense. I wish I was there to have seen it... Too long of a bus ride for me.. Plus I was sick..


Jac came home to take care of me. Instead I was the one taking care of her. She got the flu. Isn't that nice. Oh well. We watched movies all day.. She just need some love from her mom.


Prayers are also need for Matt's mom. She is having trouble breathing and has been in the hospital. she is home now and slowly trying getting better.



Also prayers are need for my mom. I just found out she had fallen a couple weeks ago and her knee has been bothering her. She had a MRI done and she needs to go to another doctor to find out what she is wrong. I am hoping nothing too serious.
So as you say your prayers for me add those people also,


I will keep you updated as soon as I receive some news.




Remember to LIVE... LOVE... LAUGH... OFTEN......

julie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update,and I've been putting in EXTRA prayers for this week. Hope the strep cleared up, and you & Jac got much needed rest.

Can't believe the kids don't get a winter break, but it doesn't mean the parents can't. Thanks for taking in your other son next weekend. If you aren't up for it, he can always go to his grandparents. I just thought he and Myles might enjoy more time to hang out. Hockey season is always so hard on both of them! And it gets quiet around here without Myles.

Remember to LIVE... LOVE... LAUGH... OFTEN......

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update,and I've been putting in EXTRA prayers for this week. Hope the strep cleared up, and you & Jac got much needed rest.

Can't believe the kids don't get a winter break, but it doesn't mean the parents can't. Thanks for taking in your other son next weekend. If you aren't up for it, he can always go to his grandparents. I just thought he and Myles might enjoy more time to hang out. Hockey season is always so hard on both of them! And it gets quiet around here without Myles.

Remember to LIVE... LOVE... LAUGH... OFTEN......

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,

Hope all went well with your appointment on the 25th. We were sending good wishes your way.

Boy, Eva looks great! I can just imagine how much she enjoyed making the stuffed animals. She is quite the crafter.

We look forward to the next update on your blog.

Take care,
Lisa & Jon