Saturday, December 20, 2008

December 20, 2008 A day to Celebrate!






Happy Birthday to my son Myles. He turns 17 today. We also celebrated my mother in laws 80th birthday! A time to be thankful.




My trip to the doctors was good one. He was pleased with my CAT SCAN Results. The liquid around my lung is gone. The spots have not grown, but they did find one more. He is thinking it was covered my liquid and that is why we could not see it. So we will continue with treatments for a couple more months. Hopefully we will work towards the pills only. We will just have to wait and see.





My brother in law just went to remove some more sin cancer around his ear. He also had to get some teeth pulled. the plate tht they put in coused teeth to shift. the man has been through so much. He is one strong person.






Jac is home from school. Finished her finals. She is working at sellling watches. She doesn't get a day off from now until the day after Christmas.... She has it so rough haahahah. She is a big help around her though...




Myles almost got all his finals,but the snow canceled two of them. He will take them when he gets back. He is also working until the day after Christmas. He is still playing hockey and has been moved to defense. He seems to like it. He is 17 and thinks his crefew should be moved to 1:00. We will be talking about that one. I sure did love the laws curfew 12:00 it made life alot easier.




Matt is trying to hunt as much as he can. He did get one deer this year. It is place for him to go and blow of steam. Thanks to Jane and Tom for allowing him to use your property.




Grandma is in for the next couple of months. I am busy trying to plan her 94th birthday party. A day of making stuffed animals to donate to the young and the old. A dedication bithday party we are calling it. Making memories is what is all about.






Christmas had to change this year> Because of the cold my family could go out a cut a real tree. A tradition we have done for 20 years with our family. A 44 year tradition with my mom and dad. So my family had to enjoy my pink tree. Yes you read right it is a Pink Christmas tree. Look you can see a picture of it.































One of the teachers from school got married last week-end. I did get to to go. It was a beautiful wedding. We had a great time. Some pictures to see.


I also forgot to introduce you to a new member of the family. Introducing Gianna. She is Stephanie's new baby girl..



Well that is all the news I can think of right now. My hands are tingling so I guess it is time to end.
Have a wonderful Christmas.
Remember to
Live, Love Laugh often....
Julie

3 comments:

Jamie said...

it's so great to see the pix of you and your family ~ i've also followed jac's blog on her trip. pure enjoyment! seems just like yesterday when her and the twins were in diapers! they are all so precious. wishing you and your family a wonderful christmas! xoxo jamie

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Miles!!! Glad all is getting better with you Julie. Stay well for next month's euchre club>>> See you over the Hoilidays
Love, Aunt Sharon
P.S. I do read this all the time but never write:(

Anonymous said...

A pink tree! Is that from the sixties? You might be able to pay for Myles college with that on e-bay!

You looked great in this picture of you & Matt at the wedding. I'm glad you were able to get out and have a good time.

Can't believe Myles is 17! And next year, they will be gone! Where has the time gone?

Happy New Year to all for a healthy and prosperous year!