Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Day After Thanksgiving

To all my Wonderful Family and Friends,



Just a note of thanks to all of you... I have a lot to be truly thankful for.... Life hasn't been easy this last year, but we have made it.



So I have 2 down and four more to go, I think.. This time around the side effects are a little different. But I am trying to manage it. I am able to work and that is a blessing. I enjoy getting out and it sure beats staying home. I am tired and I hate the cold. Are the two worst of the side effects. Doc won't give me a prescription for a warmer climate during my week side effects of chemo. Maybe I should make a wish... Ok, ok, ok I will stop complaining, I should be glad I won't lose my hair this time around. So there is always a brighter side to life.
Ok enough rambling...

Family is good. Grandma is down from Lewiston. Settled in at my mom and dads for the next few months.. Thanksgiving was very nice. Food, memories and love what else could one ask for.

Jac and Myles both started work today for the holidays. Working at Partridge Creek selling watches. So life is good.... Jac will be home December 13th for the holiday break. Myles is playing hockey and made Captain of his team. I am hoping to be able to go see him play soon.

Matt is almost finished with the Den, the one that was a year in the making.. He is trying real hard to pick up the slack. He did get to go hunting and shot a buck with his bow and arrow. It was his first time for that. The deer hung in our back yard for 5 days. I wonder what our neighbors think.

Well for whoever is still reading my blog, I will try and keep you updated a little more ofter. Life is just a little slow right now. Next Cat-Scan is the second week in December. So I will post right before the holidays. For now I will sign off with my favorite saying..

LIVE LOVE LAUGH OFTEN.......

JUlie

P.s. I need to thank Macmanaman, the Campbells. the Tilotti's and the Sieradzki family for the dinners they brought this month. It sure did make my life easier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just going to ask if you could update the blog! Where ever we go, people ask how you are doing. They all send to pass on their well-wishes and to let you know they still include you in their daily prayers. At least you're able to still work with this treatment. See if you doc will give you a referral to the Mayo for January through March. There just happens to be one in AZ and FL.

We'll see about getting you that dinner this week that my husband so famously sent over that time.

take care,

LIVE LOVE LAUGH OFTEN.......