Saturday, October 18, 2008

October 18, 2008 Happy Sweetest Day... Wishing it was a sweet day.

Well here goes for those who are still reading my blog..... ITS BACK.........

The cancer now has moved to my right lung. They found 2 small spots and some fluid around the lung. So its back to chemo I go.. First time will be at Karmonos and then I can go back to Weisberg. I will be getting chemo every 3 weeks. So the good news is that it won't be every week. But, I am also going to try chemo in a pill form. I will take 5 pills every day for 2 weeks and be off of them for 1 week. Hopefully I will be able to handle this. I am hoping I can stay working and manage a somewhat normal life. We will see.

I ask again for your love, prayers and help to get me and my family through this again one more time..

Update on my brother-in-law, the one I am sharing this journey with. He just had another surgery on his jaw. the jaw didn't heal correctly the first time so they had to go and make some adjustments. He also had some cancer in his scalp. I am not quiet sure how they took care of that. I just know he had surgery on Friday. Life sure is funny...

Everyone else is just plugging along and trying to handle our new adventure. Jac finally started a new job and Myles just ended his summer job. He is off looking for a new one. We can only hope he finds one. We are trying to sell Myles's truck. Life is busy.

So as the plan stands I start Chemo on Halloween day. So I will keep you posted on how things went.

Enjoy your day with your Sweetie and keep me in your prayers. I love you!

Remember to LIVE, LOVE AND LAUGH OFTEN
JULIE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie...You are in our prayers.
We Love You!!!
Jon & Lisa

Anonymous said...

I do check this periodically just in case you post. Thanks for doing so again. I was out of town when the news came. We'll keep strengthening our prayers. It's a different place, so hopefully this chemo will end it all. Let me know if you need help with anything - besides finding the boys a job! You are in my thoughts everyday.

Keep LIVE, LOVE AND LAUGH OFTEN

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Patti