Saturday, September 6, 2008

September 6, 2008 LIVING LIFE TO ITS FULLEST!

Good Day Everyone,

Yes, yes ,yes I know it has been a very long time since I wrote, but I have busy catching up on life!

Everyone is know back at school and life just got busier....... Jac is back at MSU same apartment complex just a different floor. Here is her address for those who have asked for it and I haven't given it to you: 135 Collingwood East Lansing, Mi 48823 Apt. 23. She is settling in and looking for a job. When she went back up this year she found out she didn't have a job!! UGHHHHH!!!! So she is out pounding the street. We can only hope and pray she finds one soon.....

Myles is back at DeLaSalle, trying out for hockey and still working at the boat docks. He keeps himself busy... He sure was busy this summer: Arizona, Lake City and North Carolina... Oh to be young again.

Our family has decided to help out one of my old friends from the Day Care Center. They need someone to take in their son every other week , as they try to sell their house in Petosky. It is a long story. Their son started DeLaSalle and is playing hockey, so him and Myles get along great. Devon is a great kid and so far so good.. They are a wonderful family were happy to help out.

Know for me, I am back to work and trying to get the hang of being back to work, keeping up the house and taking care of myself. Right now everything is going good for me. My PET SCAN came back with 4 small "hot" spots. We are going to keep an eye on them through the CAT SCANS, in which I am doing one every 6-8 weeks. So we will just continue to pray that they do not grow anymore. Other than that I feel fine and my hair is finally growing. It is gray and kinda of wavy. Yes, of course I had to but a dye it. I need help from Jane, because when I dyed my hair it came out orangy red. So know thanks to Jane my hair is black.

Well that is all for know I promise to keep you posted. I don't have a CAT SCAN schedule as of right now, but my next doctors appointment is Sept. 24th, and then I will know when I go for my next SCAN.

So as always
LIVE,LOVE LAUGH........
JULIE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,

See we have been checking up on you. I bet everything is back to hectic. I don't miss the high school thing. Erik is back at college and Keri has decided to take the semester off. She is working two jobs and paying her own way.
We are just days away from breaking ground our the new house. Everything worked out with the DEQ and Army Corps. We have a bridge being built to cross the moat on the 18th. Hey it only took about three years to get that straightened out. Anyway we are excited with the builder we chose and now it should be more fun. Plan to be in by the spring. Now we just need to sell the house in Fort Gratiot. Bummer., I hope the entire family is doing fine and you are feeling better.

Love Jon & Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date on your scans and doctor visits. I'm sure you get tired of repeating this a zillion times. I know you're glad to be back with your kids, but listen to your body; don't over tire yourself. Your in our prayers always. And, as always, remember to
LIVE, LOVE, & LAUGH........