Thursday, June 26, 2008

June 25 The Light at the End of the Tunnel

Hello Everyone,


We finally got the news we have been waiting for.... My last chemo is set for July 16th. so I have one BIG ONE left and TWO SMALL Ones.... I can do it, I keep telling myself... Matt and I were so excited when we heard the news. The doctor said he is so pleased with my CAT SCAN results and my progress. My CA125 count is down from 225 to 12.. YEAH!!! I will have to go back every month for blood work and see the doctor every other month, with a CAT SCAN every 2-3 months. I can handle that...


I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has prayed, cooked, cleaned, sent a card, gift, or sent a good thought my way! I wouldn't have been so strong without all of you. So everyone take a bow. You deserve it. My applause goes out to each and everyone of you!


Myles is do home Saturday and Jacqueline is do home next Saturday so we can celebrate the good news as a family. I sure do miss them both. We hope to do something fun as a family in August.
Here is a new picture of me and my girlie friends.... Angie, Sheri, me, Crystal and Lori...
Yes everyone that is me.... in the middle. Do you like?????
Sorry Jane you left too early....
To see the new me you will never know where and when I will show up!!!
Well that is all for know. If there is any other news I will keep you updated..... My next doctors appointment is July 30th....
But for know remember to....
LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH ONE DAY AT A TIME.......
JULIE

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

god has truly blessed you with a miracle, be thankful to him. you are a wonderful loving person and he knew you were worthy of this. we all will thank him too for you. keep the faith and we will all celebrate with you soon.
LLL
forever and always
dawn

Unknown said...

Wooo HOOOOOOOO!!! this is definitely exciting news! (I actually heard it on Tuesday and Wednesday...good news should travel that fast!!) I have always been impressed at how strong you are...even in your weakest moments, you were still telling us what we should be doing and how you're moving forward and upward!!! keep dancing, singing, pushing, one day at a time!!!

And yes, I like the new hair do....

cheers to you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jules! I am so happy for you! I knew that you would get through this as such a strong woman!! You truly are an inspiration to all of us! I do love the new do!! Very cute! Hope that all is well and you are feeling well. Let me know how Monday is for a visit. My e-mail address is melissaelberson@hotmail.com That is always the best way to get me!! Talk to you soon! Love ya,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Julie! You deserve to hear such wonderful news. I'm so very happy for you and your family. Keep up the great results and better health.

Love,
Berenice Wright

Anonymous said...

Hey there
I was thinking about heading over there this coming Saturday around 2ish? Let me know if that works, because I would love you see you, it's been way too long, and I miss you!!! If it doesn't work out though, let me know, because I can always try to get some time off of work to come see you.
Glad to hear things are going good and looking up!!! That's exciting and great news to hear!
Love you all, and tell everyone I say hi :-)
-Keri

To My Family and Friends: said...

#1 - I am so proud of how strong you have been through this, and I admire you more than I do already.
#2 - Momma that hair looks soooo cute and sassy on you, I love it. Can't wait to see it when I get home on SATURDAY!!!!

Love you and miss you! xoxo!

Anonymous said...

Julie,
I never really doubted that you would get this good news. But it sure is good to hear it from the doc and see it in print!! You are a very strong, upbeat person and your positive attitude, I'm sure, played a big part in your healing.
And yes, the new do looks even cuter in person than it does in the picture. Very sassy!
I'm happy for all of you and know that you'll really be celebrating as soon as Jac gets home too!
Love,
Gerri

Anonymous said...

Hey Jules!

Thinking about you today! Hope everything went well yesterday and you are not feeling too bad! Talk to you soon!

Love ya,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

We were all VERY excited to hear this great news! Myles never remembers to give me an update except for this piece of news.

sorry I haven't kept up with postings. although you have been in my thoughts and prayers, I have not been able to access this site while at clients. I use to check this before I left work, but now it's blocked out! The nerve of them. Oh well, better late than never. Don't forget to give the quarterly updates here.

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie, That is wonderful news, I think and pray for you everyday. This will truley be a special birthday. Here's to a great year ahead. I look forward to seeing you soon!
Love,
Lisa Tijerina

Anonymous said...

One more day then its all over! YIPPEE! I knew you could do it!
LOVE YOU! Ashlee & Lola