Saturday, April 5, 2008

April 5, 2008 To More Beautiful Week-ends

Ok people pretend this stick person can dance. I couldn't up load the video of this women dancing. So use your imagination and make the stick women dance.... It's beautiful women month! And all my girlie friends are beautiful... so here's to you. ( sorry men maybe next month will be for you).



Life is good. This chemo round was a whole lot better. Just a few side effects, but we are working on them.



We are keeping busy with Myles and his lacrosse. I am glad he has something to occupy his time. (Plus we have something to do!)



Thanks to the dinner crew this week you guys are truly amazing: McGillen's, Sieradzki's and the Swiltalski's. We sure do appreciate all that you do. thank you to all the St. Angela Families that helped me through the difficult months. I do believe the road is going to go smoother from now on. I have faith and lots of people praying for me. Thanks to our friends from up north the Steele family that brought over a breakfast dish. It was great!



This week we stayed close to home. I did get out and played Euchre and won!!!!!



New friends and old friends stopped by to check on me. I am so glad we have so many wonderful friends.



I soon will be calling on you guys to take me to my treatments now that they got all the bugs taking care of. Jacqueline did get to be with me on the last round with Matt and his sister Kim. That was a nice surprise. Plus, Linda and Cheryl (teachers from school), had the pleasure of taking me on Friday to remove the "Sh,, Bag". Thanks guys for taking me.

I am asking for my wonderful support people to add Greg (my brother-in-law) to your prayers this week as he is waiting on test results. We are hoping that the cancer has not come back. He has been through a lot. Greg, I know you are cancer free, your truly an amazing person. Please keep up the faith and you will get through this . ( I know it didn't come back because this is my 6 months to be the Queen. You had your year to be the King. So I have got the throne now. So be gone with you!)

Enjoy your week.. I have a class on Monday on how to take of myself during this time. Plus I am going into work to celebrate reading month and find out the winners who raised the most pennies for patients. The winners are going to Olive Garden, I think I will go with them. Hey, Linda schedule it on a Monday or a Tuesday. We also have Lacrosse and we are going to try and watch one of Myles friends Padraic play Rugby on Friday. Oh I forgot to add the dry wall person is coming on Monday. We sure are busy this week....

Thanks for the cards, emails and prayers, they truly help me since I am stuck at home and can't work. I love you all.

Remember to Live, love, laugh..... One day at a time....
Julie

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie,
Glad to hear you are doing well. Remember that I am available to help you with driving and whatever else you may need. We are all praying for you and hope to see you soon.

Love, Laurie

Anonymous said...

hey good dusty monday morning
i was just thinking (that could be dangerous) maybe you should wear a mask when the dry wall men are there, don't know that you should be breathing all that dust. glad
you guys came for dinner. hows myles this morning? call me when you get up.
LLL
dawn

Anonymous said...

Let me know your treatment schedule, and I'll try to block time away from cliens to take you.

Did you post Myles schedule? I didn't see it.

Are you seeing a trend here?

Glad it's getting easier. The prayers are working.

Remember to Live, love, laugh..... One day at a time...

Debby

Anonymous said...

its a rainy friday morning but its suppose to be warm today. what time
is jac coming home tomorrow? lola had a great time at her birthday last nite,thanks for coming. i'll talk to you later.
LLL
dawn

Anonymous said...

Julie,

Great seeing you yesterday at the game, Padraic was happy you were all there, crazy game huh? He will have to tell you what the team did to him after the second game was over....interesting. He really misses Lacrosse but glad he has something to keep him busy after school.

If you need a ride, let me know. If I don't have to take my parents anywhere, I'll be happy to drive you "Miss. Daisy". Tee Hee.

Enjoy your weekend.

Love,
laura
dia beannacht leat

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie!

Just thinking about you this morning. Hope that all is well!! Have a good day! See you tomorrow!

Love ya,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Hey there girlfriend,
It seems everytime I talk with you things are looking brighter for you. I am so glad! With all the thoughts and prayers going on how can it not. You are amazing! I sent you the dinner calendar for April. You are good to go now. Let me know what date you need me to take you. I am available most days. Love you, Cindy

Anonymous said...

Julie,
You look good in that jersey. I think that pretty soon the Tigers are going to have to call you to play for them. So be ready!
See you soon.
Gerri

Anonymous said...

sorry julie but you have to share all the prayers to 50% with me now .ihate to steal your thunder but s#&* happens. so you pray for me and i will return the favor. hopefully god has enough love for both of us. love you your pseudodad

gregggiepooh

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
Julie,
As a fellow lacrosse and hockey mom, I want to say how great it is to see you at Myles' games and hear you cheering on the Pilots. You are a true inspiration to more people than you know. Keep up your positive attitude and determined fight. You have the prayers of many DLS families.
# 11's Mom,
Grace