Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June 3RD, Waiting for the sunshine......

I know it has been awhile since I last did an update.... But life is going along.....
Here are some pictures of Ross's Rock Star Birthday Party! Thank you Ashlee for the Kick-Ass boots. They sure were a hit.. Everyone wants to borrow them...









Tom couldn't get enough of the boots... Don't Tom and Jane look great.. Rock on!!!!

Well were do I begin... Lacrosse is over with and we are waiting on Hockey to begin. But first Myles must make a trip back to his second home in Arizona. He leaves on June19th. Also, he began working at the boat docks. I don't know how many boats will be going out, but at least he has a job to pay for gas and insurance. School is almost over for him. Now on to 11th grade. Where does the time go..????

Now for Jac's news.... she is off in Italy and having the time of her life. Everyday is a new adventure. If you would like to hear about her trip she too has a blog..... www.mysummerinitaly.blogspot.com You can send your comments, concerns and love to her. She would love to hear from you all.

Matt was real sick over the week-end. I had to play nurse, he was an ok patient. He is trying to get a lot of things done around the house and trying even harder to get the boat home so he can get it in the water.

Last but not least my update.. I On May 28th I didn't get another big Chemo, because my numbers were just a tiny bit low. But I did manage to get 2 big ones back to back, so that was the first for that. I am schedule for a Cat-Scan on the 19th and a doctors appointment on the 24th to see how things are going. The doctor did give me good news and said I could take a week off for our family vacation in July. I am sooooooooo happy about that. We finally got some of the St. Angela families to experience my favorite restaurant Netties.. The food and company was excellent.... The place even made us rice balls, my favorite. Now the the secret place is out. My mom and dad are up north helping out my grandma with the spring set-up. I am hoping I can get up and see her real soon. Work is almost finished and I have been trying to get there Mondays and Tuesdays, just to do some small things, nothing to crazy. I sure do miss working. My niece had her baby shower this week-end and I did make it to the Tom Petty concert (without Matt he was too sick to go). I will be walking this week-end for the Relay for Life again. I am hoping to have give my bags lite up. Pray for good weather. I will post the bags on my next blog. They are so beautiful. The month of June is a busy one, graduations, reunion gathering, banquet, bunco nights, cards, dance recital, father's day, cat-scan and last but not least Chemo treatments....

Well that is all for now...

Remember to LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH ONE DAY AT A TIME

JULIE

P.S. Say a pray for my brother-in-law Greg he begins his intense radiation on Wednesday, twice a day for five days.....



















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
Thanks for posting Jac's blog site. Wow, sure sounds like she's having a great time. What an experience. Not everyone gets to send home pictures of their trip that look like a postcard or a museum catalog picture!
Hope you are doing well today after your treatment yesterday.
See you soon.
Gerri
GO WINGS!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!

Thinking of you as always! Hope you are feeling well. Lov the pics!! See you on Monday!! Have a good weekend!

Love ya,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

That is so cool you get to see Jac's trip (and that she is ok). Gotta luv technology! Hope everyone is ok after today's storms. We were at the Art Festival earlier where a friend of ours had 7 sound stages set up for it. I hope he got everything dropped and covered in time! (That would be like dropping the canapy and covering all of the equipment at Pine Knob seven times)

It's good to see you are doing so well. Our prayers are with you that it is GREAT news on the 24th. We'll have to have a pamper party when you're done with your treatments.

I'm so glad school is about over, but I can't believe the boys are half way through high school. Where DID the time go?

Take care, and have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Well said.